Applied Science International (ASI) is happy to announce the release of SteelSmart System 8.5, a cold-formed steel framing design software developed exclusively for The Steel Network, Inc. (TSN). This innovative steel stud design software provides structural engineers with a solid tool engineered for optimal design and detailing of light steel framing studs, joists, shear walls, and connectors.
Unlike its previous versions, SSS introduces the Project concept where many components can coexist in a single project and can be checked, solved, summarized, and have gathering output reports. Multiple Load Generator building files can also be used in the project structure.
SSS Project Features:
- Adding/Removing/Importing different components to project.
- Creating/Removing/Importing different building data to project.
- Adding aggregated components report and utilities reports to project.
- Enhanced reports to include a cover page, where three different templates are available.
- User preference data that is applied on new created components in project.
- Batch solving of components.
- Saving of project in one folder.
- Project information data enhancement where a project logo can be attached.